Monday, May 9, 2011

Pow Mow

It's been nigh unto forever since I posted last, and so much has happened. I've been working on lots of projects this past year, and it's high time I put up some links and pictures and such. I have no intention of doing this in order, because that would require too much thinking on my part. So first we have the Powder Mountain youtube shorts. I think we shot in February of this year. I did costumes for these, and had a blast. Comedy is fun, because often you have a little more leeway with, oh, "reality."























I got to make lots of things I've never made before including: a jester hat, big furry guard hats, crown goggles, medals, and epaulets, just to name a few. Check it out:


I didn't do anything for that last video, but, you know, it's part of it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment