Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fantasy fun

So I haven't posted anything in forever-- not because I haven't been doing anything, but in fact because I've been doing so much I didn't have time to post about it, and then because I was so far behind that I just didn't want to try to think about trying to catch up. So I'm not going to try yet. I'm just going to put up a little sample, a little taste.

While on set for films, there's generally a lot of down time, just sitting around waiting for the busy times, and I'm not the only one doing said sitting. Yesterday on set, I did fantasy hair and makeup (2), 60s mod hair and makeup, and zombie makeup--- on other crew members who were approximately as bored as I was. Here's one of the fantasy makeup jobs:



Sami has really dark eyebrows-- I'm not sure why I wanted so badly to cover them...
I succeeded, but they started lifting after not very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment